Summer Jobs for StudentsLighthouse for the Blind Manufacturing Plants
The Lighthouse for the Blind offers summer employment for legally blind young adults at least 16 years of age.
- Light Industrial Work (assembly, kitting, etc)
- Great work environment
- 4 continuous weeks (minimum) of employment (dependent on company workload)
- Minimum Wage
- Regular hours are 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Metro Stops at both manufacturing plants (10440 Trenton in Overland and 8833 Fleischer in Berkeley)
- Positions are limited, so apply early
Interested in Applying?
Contact Karen Nelson, HR Director at 314.423.4333 x113