To ensure the safety of our staff and participants, the Lighthouse made the difficult decision to cancel the following “See the Future” Programs:
- Summer Orientation & Adapted Living Resource Program (June 7 – June 27)
- Sports Camp (June 19 – 21)
- Camp Barnabas (June 28 – July 3)
- Space Camp (Sept 27 – Oct 2)
- Braille Brilliance In-Person Meetings – See Subscription Box Service
- Goal Ball
- Special Technology and Adapted Resources for Students (STARS)
We are continuing to hold Children’s Low Vision Project (CLVP) Clinics. For a schedule of future clinics, reference the CLVP program page.
Southwest Kids in Action (SWKIA) and Southeast Kids in Action (SEKIA) are continuing to hold virtual and in-person activities. Safety precautions and social distancing are strictly enforced during in-person meetings.
GRADS groups are meeting virtually this Fall. For more information, contact Alison Lamont at email@example.com.